|First appearance:||Chaos 103|
|Portrayed by:||Tabitha St. Germain|
Aphrodite (Greek Ἀφροδίτη) is Neil's mentor and the Greek goddess of love and beauty.
Throughout the SeriesEdit
She and her attendants were supposed to bring Neil to Olympus High School. Aphrodite did not bother, as she had better things to do, which led the heroes to go get Neil themselves.
She is an air-headed and shallow woman who loves good-looking people, especially herself. She is also portrayed as very vain and self-absorbed, seeing as she seems to spend most of her time either making herself look even more beautiful or admiring herself in the mirror.
True to her title, Aphrodite is very beautiful. Whether by her sheer beauty or some supernatural allure, both Jay and Archie found her to be hypnotically attractive and had to be dragged out of the room by the very annoyed girls.
- Immortailty: Aphrodite is immortal and cannot die conventiionally. She, however, must occasionally consume ambrosia to remain healthy.
- Amokinesis: As the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite has the mystical ability to arouse love and passion in others. Legend says that the only known deities who have at least partial immunity to her influence are the three Virgin Goddesses: Hestia, Athena and Artemis.
- Luring: Most likely due to her status as the goddess of beauty, both Jay and Archie found her to be hypnotically attractive when they first met her and had to be dragged out of the room by Theresa and Atlanta.
- Limited Electrokinesis: Aphrodite showed she could shoot a tiny bolt of electricity from her finger.
- According to Greek poet Hesiod, she was born when Cronus cut off Uranus' genitals and threw them into the sea, and from the aphros (sea foam) arose Aphrodite. Other legends state that she was the daughter of Zeus and the goddess Dione.